Show Yourself

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ryan I sure hope you don't have to feed the one all the way to the right to often that boy looks like he could eat you out of house and home. I have son in law that is a big boy and he used to about break me with his food consumption :emoji_laughing:
Not too often! But he (they) do get quite a bit of venison and a bunch of frozen sweet corn. He told us we ruined him...after having our sweet corn he can no longer eat corn at a restaurant...he's not wrong!

Ryan

Reactions: 912smoker
Here is a pic of me test firing my pizza oven and producing my first stone oven pie.

100 First pie.jpg

As a rule, I take terrible pictures when I'm in front of the lens. But this is me in my favorite place in the world, Puerto Vallarta, MX.

My dad and I, same trip. He was 73, and this was the first time I ever got him to leave the country.

Now he and my mom hit Mexico often for cheap meds and dental work.

This same day, my son talked him into parasailing. Sometimes the old man can really surprise you.

Nice pic of you and your dad!

Ryan

Reactions: DRKsmoking
I'm trying to smile...... difficult at best when the camera is set on 10 second delay.... waiting for it to go CLICK !!!!

Of course daveomak daveomak I wouldn't have smiled either Dave with all your trips messing with the camera lol!
Long thread but brought up some pics of people I know at least.

Ryan

Great pic Bear! I know you reposted some of your pics later in this thread...this was post # 180. Figured I'd bump it again!

Ryan

Here's one when I was about 43 years old.
That was actually a home-run (The ball is right off the top left of the pic) on it's way over the Left Field Fence.
Then ---- 6' 3", and 205lbs Perfect Shape!
Now-----6' 3", and 215lbs---Dying.
Perfect Form.jpg

Bear

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky