Show your dog

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Here is a picture of John "the HOUND" Williams here at the house in Ohio, he's my best buddy!

Here is a Picture of "Snowy" with Frank his pig (dinner) I mean friend at my house in the Philippines.

Here is a picture of Frank just before Snowy eats some Q. See my avatar for finished Q-view of Frank.

This is Tina relaxing on the back lawn.

She is (according to the Humane Society where we got her from) a Border Collie/Dalmation mix. She is a very gentle dog and very protective of our two children. She runs like the wind but is only good for short bursts -- then it is nap time.

She is my shadow when the smoker is lit.

Dave

Knuckles. 7 year old Jack Russell

Knuckles.JPG

Sticks the 10 week old ????
Sticks-copy.jpg

Gaaads, if I posted a picture of the beagle (Blaze) and the Chocalate Lab (Guinip) the animal control would know who to look for. the reward posters are up but no photo with them..

Here's our little guy. His name is Kotah. Short for Dakota because we like Sturgis SD so much. He's a 130 lb lab. Loves to hunt and jump in and eat the goldfish in our pond.

Here are the 12 paws that keep me busy. The first 3 are my Brittany Sadie, one from a hunting trip and the other two are her palying fetch with snowballs. The next is my wifes Brittany Zeb, and the last is our German Shorthair, pepper.
6e9e247a_vbattach18133.jpg

daec8d7f_vbattach18131.jpg

604d1894_vbattach18132.jpg

ece79eb1_vbattach18130.jpg

aa0d9d96_vbattach18129.jpg

This is our dog Jake at one of our training holes on the Sacramento river CA !!!!!

I have trained 4 Labs in my years.......Jake is top dog by far,It was like he was training me !

Heres my buddy Jake.

Watching the sky for geese on a cold morning in the marsh.

in the duck blind on a slow day ..........so I thought i would torment Jake.............LOL !!!!!

Johnny is my boy. He is a 9 month old border terrier, not border collie. He is the guy in my avatar. Below you see him sleeping during our first fishing trip together. Also the second picture is him obediently staying for a photo op in front of the new gosm.

dmack

Attachment 9962

Attachment 9963
fb85f3ff_vbattach18688.jpg

9b64b3ac_vbattach18689.jpg

Here is my Keeshound, Tasha. She's a great dog! Always the first one out to the grill and the last one to leave it too.

25bd4dc8_vbattach18690.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky