Show your dog

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Here's a few of our babies.

1759333952_1b21e61ba9_m.jpg

396587_1e15a215c1_m.jpg

1356006_04744409dd_m.jpg

6435357_352672dfe1_m.jpg

6435359_264f6fc2ea_m.jpg

9304611_7e3d36ecd1_m.jpg

7799538_06afc316c7_m.jpg

Since these were taken we've addedm two more cockatiels and a Boxer Shepherd mix named Jinx...I'll snap some flix and share them.

Any other Bird fanciers out there?

B

I guess this is in my profile, but there's it's about me... this one's about Mikey, The fearless chipmunk destroyer and general driveway alarm system dog!

Here is my baby girl Katie sheppherd/lab mix , my Official although unbiased taste tester ....squirrel chasing ...neighbourhood greeter .
17eabaf3_vbattach16403.jpg

d57756f9_vbattach16402.jpg

Back yard taste testers, one lab and chow, the other cocker and chow. My
best buddies

My Wifes house dog. a Shih Tzu

here's my mutt.her names maci and she will be 4 in mayand she is the most spoiled rotten dog on the planet..has to be spoon fed and will only drink water from a cup with ice in it
5b8c4fc2_vbattach16406.jpg

d548acee_vbattach16405.jpg

Well here is my MUTT as well. He is a 5 year old Blue Heeler. He is a house dog and is the most spoiled rotten dog you have ever seen. He has been an indoor dog since he was born. Given that heelers are stock dogs and not house dogs, this one is pretty good. The only problem we have is he tries to heel people sometimes(nip at there heels). He don't bite, just nips. Nature.
69c09fa6_vbattach16408.jpg

27f24b40_vbattach16407.jpg

I haven't posted in awhile but I check SMF almost everyday so I don't know how I missed this thread.Here is a pic of my girl LouLou, she's a French Brittany I won't say what kennel she comes from but I will tell you she's the smartest dog I've ever owned and yes she's a hunter :)
just 2 pics of her when she was a about 3 months old.
1d3a329a_vbattach16409.jpg

This is my son. A very special dog and family member. He may not look like much but both my wife and I will be pure basket cases when he is gone.
Rescued at a local fish camp two days shy of going to the pound after being left by some callous soul. Whoever it was, his lost was our gain. Taken in at almost 4 months, he is now almost 13 years old (this April).
I have seen this 19 Lb ball of fur back down a pit bull approaching my wife when we were first clearing the land for our retirement home. Not once but TWICE with two different dogs. He has a heart of gold and is fearless (well except for the vacuum cleaner
icon_mrgreen.gif
)

My dog Scooter

Loves to fish

Loves a good stick

Guarding the house

I am still not sure his breed although we see photos of him in Pet Smart ads and even Doris Day owns one. My guess is a ****-a-poo or something similar. At any rate, they don't make them any better. At least IMHO.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky