Setup help for Old Country Angus or All American from Academy Sports

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

titaned

Original poster
Apr 19, 2015
Nashville
My family purchased one of these to replace my much used but quickly deteriorating old smoker.  Just looking at it I can tell there will need to be some modifications.  This smoker has the offset fire box, a stander drum type cooking chamber, then attached to that is a vertical cooking chamber.  With the attached vertical chamber I don't see how I can set it up as a reverse flow so I will need to come up with a baffle system or at least some tuning plates in order to try to level out cooking temps especially in the vertical part. 

Anyone have one of these smokers that could shed a little light on what they might have done with it?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky