Schweinebauch

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
So the first slice. Ummmm, holy crap this is heavenly!

b4f42591fded60fd0cb0e6314340c67f.jpg

b9596bc25d0e69c4602e14aeeeb067de.jpg

Smoke away!!!

That is probably illegal in 39 states. Send to me for legal disposal.

I think for Lunch today I will find a good dark rye bread somewhere and a good mustard and slice off a hunk and have me a sandwee!

Holy hell!!! How did I miss this?  Probably shoveling 3 feet of snow.  That looks ridiculous.  I needed all those calories to sustain me through the snow removal.  I want to say I am putting this on my list to try but I don't know if I will ever find a nice thick belly like that for bacon.  POINTS!!!!

When I visited Lithuania in 2003, the hotel buffets would include fried bacon in all its fat, cold and ready to be spread on rye bread. Usually there was a version with onion.

Holy hell!!! How did I miss this?  Probably shoveling 3 feet of snow.  That looks ridiculous.  I needed all those calories to sustain me through the snow removal.  I want to say I am putting this on my list to try but I don't know if I will ever find a nice thick belly like that for bacon.  POINTS!!!!
Thank you! The belly used in this smoke came from Costco. So keep your fingers crossed you may be able to find one! This is ridiculously good!

Yeah, I believe I'd have to do the same thing!

That 2nd sliced shot, the one with the olive, just has my mouth watering!!!
Thank you! I half expected the olives to not work out. When I stuffed the chubs I figured there would be a glob of smashed olives in the bottom of the canister. Nope not a one. cant wait to see the sliced chubs! That will be happening soon!

Thank you! I half expected the olives to not work out. When I stuffed the chubs I figured there would be a glob of smashed olives in the bottom of the canister. Nope not a one. cant wait to see the sliced chubs! That will be happening soon!
Please, define "soon"!!!  
biggrin.gif

I pigged out all weekend, so the only real goodness I get until Friday will be pictures from here!

I need to figure out a way to get better olive distribution! Thought I had it pretty well mixed.

823c0a6623ac1d603f3bc5953ce87bf3.jpg

ae5f49d75d027008c9bd210a7ef58c3c.jpg

cd916736f0593c291fee4931294402d2.jpg

5e6955ca3b195a2c8d323fdcf83ec338.jpg

a2e2f170023f7fa054b9ad25bcf2e581.jpg

Smoke away!!!

I'd still be all over it! We're most of the olives in one log over the other?

Not sure if it was Hoity Toit or Nepas, but one of them showed how they did it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky