Saterday night chat!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm told jeff is too good to chat anymore!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

I would join in, but last time I tried, I got chewed cause I am a slow typer. Two fingers.
rolleyes.gif
Its too frustrating for ALL of us.
smile.gif

I don't get it Lisa, I'm drinking a rum and coke with one hand right now. Seems to be working.
icon_lol.gif
redface.gif
tongue.gif
haha, I am glad to see that your, "better and greater"
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Glad your surgery is healing.

Hey guys, that was fun in the chat room, but WAY too fast for me. I couldn't TALK that fast, let alone type.
rolleyes.gif
Lisa honey, the print you used was too dark for me to read, sorry if I missed something from you.
icon_cry.gif
I think I liked it better when we all stood around the fire and talked.
smile.gif
nite all.
smile.gif

Hey starchild, you didn't over do it. You took it to the max, then with drew, just as you should.
smile.gif
I just asked for peace and comfort to be yours, so......., wake up tommorrow and know that God, and EVERY single person on SMF is with you.
smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

I am under my DH's name, it is me, Lisa...........thank you so much Terry!! I believe you were right, I stopped when I should have and put my cast back on and I am not doing bad like I thought I would :) must be the good vibes you are sending me from up above!! Thank you again darlin!!

Thanks for joining Though. Last night it was a little fast and yes hard to keep up with. Don't let it discourage you from joining again. Try to join some time when there are less people. It moves a little slower then or you can just sit and read.

The chat room here helps bring our SMF family closer together. It gives us the opportunity to get to know each other on a "appropriate" personal basis.

Thank you all who joined last night it was fun as always.

Maybe someday we can talk jeff into joining us!
69.gif

It was a on the spot deal.
I wondered what would be better Friday night chat or Saturday night chat.

Both I guess.

Maybe we should set a start time for Friday and Saturday night chat sessions.

We have done that often with the motorcycle sites that I frequent.
The groups often grew and somechat rooms lasted years.
If there is a set start time and day/days, folks could peek in and see if anyone is there
They are always great fun and lots of solid friendships are made.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky