Rolled up heaven

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

papa t

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 12, 2016
Harrietta Michigan
Good afternoon just thought I would share something that yi put on the smoker for dinner this last Sunday night . First to grab the pork tenderloin and clean it all up and get rid of the fat and silver skin . Then marinated it in just an Italian dressing then I took it out Rinsed off and patted dry. Then cut into strips just about a 1/2 inch shorter then a pice of bacon . Then i put a strip of mustered down one side of the piece of pork tenderloin. Then i put a piece of bacon on the cutting board then placed the piece of pork mustard side dowm and rolled it up so the bacon is on the out side then repeat until tenderloin is gone. In the mean while my smoker is all set to go on 375.degrees and i am using Apple and maple mix wood pellet. I just put them on long wooden skiers so they are easier to turn. Then put them on the smoker and put some bbq sauce on the top side . Smoked for 10 minutes then flipped and the added bbq sauce to that side and cooked another 9 minutes and they where done 150 degrees i would have taken them off at 140 but the bacon just wasn't ready yet lol. They where delicious I am sorry I didn't get a whole lot of pictures but here are a few that I did

Looks great papa t! Hard to beat a little pork on pork action!  
points.gif
 Thanks for posting, David.

Nice !!    Very Tasty Looking I'll bet they were good.   
points1.png

Gary

Thanks everyone i really appreciate the feed back! Love the pork on pork action had me rolling Lmao. And they where Delicious thanks for the points they mean a lot everyone
Papa t

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky