Roll call for Taste of Grand Rapids!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We are geeking to get this thing accomplished. WylieQ is still at a level where he says he will carry the SMF mascot banner!!

Look forward to seeing some of you this weekend!

This is good to know Theresa. We have a lot more for him.
biggrin.gif

Good luck to the Smokin Scotsmen. Hope ya'll kick some butt. Be sure and start a new thread w/ results and pics from the event. I will do my best not to hijack it.
icon_eek.gif
icon_redface.gif

Okay, gotta do this. Please don't groan... just read the post...

Me personally, I'd rather eat some "serious butt" than kick it!
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

Laura and the Dawg will be there (depending on when the little mrs gets ready) around 1130 - 1200. CANT WAIT!

Just got back from the Taste of Grand Rapids and it is officially underway.

You can sense the excitement in the air or is that the smoke in the air... well either way there is a lot going on.

BBQ Bubba told me that there were 44 contestants. There are more BBQs in one place than I have ever seen before.

Had to take off early my youngest son was with me and he does not have the same passion for BBQ that I do.

I will have pictures after I get back tomorrow.

Looking forward to the "Almost Live Coverage" Cheech... thanks for the efforts!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I don't like the big city so I won't be there I'll be here in Shelby doin my own Q.

September 14 & 15 we have KCBS coming to Silver Lake (Mears) for a competition. I will be in the backyard competition.

John D.

Bad news :(

I am looking out my window and it is raining.

According to the weather map it should be short lived but that makes it difficult for those at the Taste of Grand Rapids.

Getting ready myself for the drive. Sad to hear its raining, but on a positive note, that means it will rain here in about 4 hrs!
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

I am not headed to GR. I am doing my own Q.

I have a good link to check radar http://www.weather.gov

type in your zip code or the zip code of where you want the know the weather. Click on the radar picture & it links you to live radar pictures or you can loop it so see where the rain is headed.

i will be there with you guys in spirit.... good luck and hope your smoke is always blue

i will be home right after labor day, just in time to enter the contest you posted Tonto..thanks for the link
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky