Roll call for Taste of Grand Rapids!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just grind em up with some fat back and make a fatty
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Just stay relaxed, not much different than the get together other than the timed turn-ins....

Do what you normally do.... do NOT change anything at the comp. And the main thing, go and have fun. You will make us all proud.....

Hope to see ya on the circuit one day. Don't forget Norfolk next year....

Bill

Look forward to seeing you all at the Grand Rapids Taste.

For those of you who enjoy rib salad, please see my newest thread: "BBQ Salad".

bud

Since ya are the Smokin Scottsmen, will ya play bagpipe music so I can finda saturday morning?
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Ya'll take care and have a great rest of the week. C Yas and everyone else Saturday!

Laura and I are planning to be there around 1130 - 1145. Think the hard part will be trying to find ya'll, unless there is a big flag or "music"
wink.gif
being played.

Let me know if I need to bring anything besides the chairs and something cool to drink.....

From what i see, it's just you and Crewdawg from the SMF, look forward to seeing you guys, we have a banner being flown, and will be on the tennis court in a big R.V. (color theresa?) see you guys saturday!!

Just look for the big RV that is stuck up on the jacks... I know go back to my room
frown.gif
... I won't mention anything about the other thing that's already been mentioned. Don't wanna jinx em.

Good luck and Keep Smokin

O.K. Pigcicles, you guys have hijacked every other thread this week, now you wanna piece of mine???
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

Stop pickin on poor Bud, i need him to get his smokin cap on straight!
PDT_Armataz_01_25.gif

Aww heck Bubba, it was all for fun, it's winding down anyway. But if you're upset for Bud I'll leave him alone now... Relax man and take what ya'll got and you'll do GREAT.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Sorry for the hijack buster
icon_cry.gif

I hope to be there to meet some of you folks.
I will come Saturday and be wearing a BbqBrethren t-shirt.

Good Luck to everyone who is competeing this weekend.

Bull

I'll be there at about 1:01pm on Saturday
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif
Only kidding Bubba, don't have a canary
icon_mrgreen.gif
For anyone who is stopping by.....look for us on the tennis courts with the motorhome(white with bronze and brown stripes)Are banners will be a flying!!!
icon_wink.gif
Look foward to meeting ya'll.

Not to worry PC, he can take a Whole lot more, after all he lives with me!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

Man, you guys are gonna have a great time and I know you'll kick some serious BUTT!

I wish I lived closer to all this fun!
PDT_Armataz_01_10.gif

Allright, packed up at lunch, heading for Grand rapids about 5, looks like we'll be seeing Watery eyes, Crewdawg and Cheech
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif
Look forward to meeting everyone on Saturday, wish us luck, i'll be taking lots of pics to post on Sunday!
cool.gif

I'll be firing up the smoker Saturday morn in honor of you guys... good luck!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky