Roll call for Taste of Grand Rapids!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbq bubba

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 12, 2007
new baltimore, mi
Bud n Tonto are feverishly preparing for this wekend, as i am packing myself. Thought i'd run a last check on who still plans on attending and or coming to visit.We have a menu of vittles to go along with the meat we'll have from the comp., Just looking for a head count!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

BTW, I would suggest your cooler, liquid refreshments, and chairs, last turn in is at 1:00, party should start about 1:01
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Look forward to meeting my Michigan SMF family!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif

Not attending Bubba, but wish the Smokin Scotsmen BBQ team the best. Go show em how it's done gang!

Keep Smokin

Bubba, I'll be there. May drive up the night before and get a hotel room, or just drive up sat morning and stay until sun morning. Haven't decided yet. Either way, I'm not gonna miss this!

Geoff

The better half (Laura) has determined she must meet these individuals that I spend so much time with on this site (but never have met) at the GRR BBQ comp. Did my schedule to be off for this weekend. Can't wait!

I'll be there in spirit... good luck you guys, looking forward to hearing the results!

Sorry to inform that due to circumstances out of me control, I will not be able to attend. Our family has a pretty big party every July, those who were going to help this year and have things organized have not, so I am now a one man show again. I was really looking forward to the face to face , but again I am stuck doing other things.

I wish you all the best of luck and REALLY wish I could attend!!

Thank you all very much for the well wishes....getting close now and the butterflies are churning!!!
icon_wink.gif

Glad to hear that you can make it Cheech and Crewdawg, come hungry on Sat afternoon, there will be tons of food
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Jts70, sorry to hear you can't make it, maybe we can meet up at the Silver Lake BBQ contest in September. Here is the link if your interested.
smile.gif

http://www.slsdbbq.com/

Thanks Theresa ! I will make note that! I wish you guys the best of luck!

I was really looking forwarded to meeting all of you, hopefully Sept wil have better results.

Jeff

Ya know......Laura (the better half) has always wanted to go to that area of the state...........Nice time of the year too!....
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

Tonto & Bud,best of luck! Like I said, I know you will do good. I sure would like to cruise up that way, maybe later........................
Bud - Smoke 'em 'til who laid the chunk! And that wet mule thing!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

WylieQ I hear Bud has a new tradition of Ribs N Salad... so maybe a few ribs will go your way!

Bud and tonto... lets weight that table down and Best O Luck to ya... You're gonna do great!

If there's one thing i can guarantee..........no salad ribs this weekend, I'll be holding onto the table
PDT_Armataz_01_35.gif

Too Funny!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
I'll make sure Bud checks in tonight berore his trip
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

Meanwhile..........(repeating over and over in my head) I will not tie Wylie's leash to the table leg........I will not tie Wylie's leash to the table leg.............I will not tie Wylie's leash to the table leg.......
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Good Luck you guys! Not that you'll need luck you've got the best of the best behind you!

No butterflies Theresa they don't smoke well - to thin I think.

PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif
Go Get em!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky