Rib trick!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbq bubba

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 12, 2007
new baltimore, mi
When it's to cold outside to smoke, here's a trick to still get those smokey, fall off the bone rib's !!

Attachment 6705
c5e528d0_vbattach15952.jpg

Son - It's NEVER too cold outside to smoke ribs if you gotta resort to that!

Boo Stinky Rib Trick!

freezing rain and ice here and smokes coming out of the smoker just a butt in there but its never to cold

ya'll give bubba break, he's just trying to improvise. we all like to experiment and what not.

What happened to if you disagree move on to the next post?

I admit to boiling ribs before..........

Saurkraut and ribs that is, it's an old world dish and pretty good too. And yep, it is best as a cold weather food.

I am not sure, but I think that there is a commercial process that boils/steams ribs and then adds liquid smoke and other BBQ sause flavors to it. Sold in "finer restraunts" Yeh, right, give me a smoke stained brick and wood BBQ dive any day!

I won't knock anyones cooking too much, it is not like I never screwed up anything in my life, and I'll never know when I might be really hungry.

Well, I SUPPOSE he COULD be intending to reduce the rib soup and make a neat sauce... now I might give that a run. Hmmm, li'l white wine, onion...

Zapper, I love kraut and ribs..
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

As for Bubba's ribs, it must be pretty cold at his place...BBrrrrrrr!
icon_mrgreen.gif

JOKE page??? Ask Bud n Tonto, this is how we do our comp. rib's!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_32.gif

Ya, mod's please put in joke's.................
icon_mrgreen.gif

here's a quote trick for your rib trick!

To multiquote a message, Click all the post you want quote then click reply.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky