Reporting Message Spam

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I feel so ugly and left out Rita didn't send me a Pm I never get them 
biggrin.gif

Hey all, there is yet another one on the loose!

*********************************************************************************************************

[email protected]
 Hello
I saw your profile today and it was so good to me.u know that i am interested to be a friend first.i also believe that coming to you will be a probability of meeting that very love that has been lacking in my entire life. please i will like you to contact me direct to my e-mail address,
([email protected]) i dont know the posebility of remaing in forum for long time,i will give you a full introduction of my self with my pictures ok. i will be waiting for your mail to my e-mail adsdress
([email protected]) as you know
there is no age,race,colour n religion bar when it comes to true love,
cares prisca.

********************************************************************************************************

I hit the report button before I completely read the message, dangit. I should have gotten her to send me pics first! Come back Prisca!!!!

I hate to disappoint y'all but Julliet123 will not be sending you anymore messages she has gone to Banned Land
biggrin.gif

Hhheeeyyyy !!! I thought she only wanted me!!!! Well I guess I have to unpack my cloths......Oh wait.....
wife.gif
......No !!!  It wasn’t me dear .....LOL
th_HaHAAHaa.gif
I received the same message....Thanks for blocking her.....Oh!!!!! Moderator gods...
77.gif

hey thats my girl    i got her number and pictures now you guys better back off!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky