Pulled Pork with Lots of extras. QView

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
damn, thats one heck of a feast. The ABT's lookk great.
points.gif

I am curious about the almonds, you have a recipe or technique you can share?

"Great lookin smoke man! I have yet to do the pancake fattie but gonna eventually sneak one in when wife not lookin. LOL

Thanks guys. It was nice to smoke a bunch of different stuff for my sister and her family while they were in town. She lives in Germany so I have only seen her a couple times over the last few years. She was still talking about the food a couple days later.
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

You won't regret it, it is easily my favorite breakfast fattie.

Yeah that one is one of my favorites.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Great Smoke, Wutang...... I Have A Question About The Fatty, Though...... Did The Middle Turn Out To Be Mushy With The Pancake Rolled In It? It Seems To Me That It Would Absorb A Bunch Of The Grease And Just Be Blueberry Flavored Mush In The Middle. Everything Looks Great, Though....... And How Was The Bratwurst And Kraut Fatty? That Sounds Awesome!!!! Good Job, Again..... And Greetings From Southeast Missouri.

Peace, Love, And Barbecue

thanks for the link, that looks easy enough for something that looks so good. great idea.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I don't have any problems with the texture of the pancakes. They are soft but not mushy at all. The brat & kraut fattie was good, we used a swiss cheese that turned a little pasty in texture. I would probably pick a different cheese next time.

Give it a shot, Watch them close after you put them back in with the sugar on them. I had a batch that the sugar burned a little. They disappear quickly.
Actually it was just my sister and her family (husband & 4 kids) in from out of town. Some of my wifes family that lives in town came over too but we do have lots of leftovers. That's not a bad thing though.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky