Pulled Pork with Lots of extras. QView

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wutang

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 10, 2008
Omaha, Ne
I had some family in town for a few days so of course we have to fire up the smokers.

A couple of butts, about 9 lbs each, getting ready for the drum

Also rolled a blueberry pancake fattie to be eaten for breakfast the next day

Pancake fattie is on the right. A fattie my brother in law made is on the left. His is bratwurst stuffed with kraut, mustard and cheese

Also made a bunch of abts

Oh yeah and some honey brown sugar almonds to munch on while the butts were cooking

One of the butts after a few hours in the cooler resting

Both butts pulled

While the butts were in the cooler, I put on 10 lbs of chicken leg quarters
Brined overnight and dusted with rub.

Chicken is done, brushed with store bought bbq sauce at the end

My dinner

And the blueberry pancake fattie sliced before warming up on a griddle the next morning.

The butts and the chicken were smoked on the drum with Kingsford Competition briquettes and pecan chunks. Everything else was smoked in the offset with RO lump and pecan & cherry chunks.

One great smoke.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
points.gif

Nice...every pic made me want to see more! Great batch of goodies and alot of main course meats as well.

Great smoke!

Eric

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
looks great. I bet everyone was happy.

Great Smoke Wutang, it's had to pick which one looks the best.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

That was all great looking. I hope you like all the family you had in town. You cook for them like that they are going to keep coming back!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
points.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky