Pulled beef for today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks everyone, nothin you all can't do.........believe me, if I can do it........you can do it much better!

Flash, yes & no. Sometimes she dresses up w/high heels and the whole bit, other times she's in her undies. Strange one we got there.
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif
Times like those are priceless.

I can't eat lunch today, too busy, so I'm plan'n on tonight have'n pulled beef for supper.....dinner for the people outside of farm'n.

I'll let you know if it is worth do'n tonight/tomorrow morn.

Thanks again, I was due for some pics.

The chuckies look awesome BigAl! I smoke these alot, probably second to only brisket. We like to use the meat for sammies and Mexican dishes. I always take it to 170°-180° then foil and go to 200° like you did. The last one I did was a whole 24 lb. chuck roll. It was gooood.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky