problem, sausage making

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hi. Dave. I think we all have had the experience of meeting people that if they had access to any kind of machine it would be the equivalent of giving a monkey a hand grenade !!!!  Ernie
laugh1.gif
yeahthat.gif

I must be a monkey with a hand grenade !!!! 
banana_smiley.gif
..... I stripped the nylon gears out of a 5 lb sausage maker stuffer while stuffing snack sticks several years ago .... I had not learned about adding extra water to the meat at that time ...... BUT .... I still hate stuffing snack sticks ...LOL....
drool.gif

Last edited:
Well I had to travel out of town Friday, so my Pepperettes stayed in the fridge.  Then today, it being Saturday, I put them in my Dehydrator.  They were put in at about 9:30 AM.  I will run the dehydrator until The NASCAR race and the show on Fox is done afterwards, then I will check them, If not done, I will place the whole racks of them in the fridge overnight and go at again Sunday.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky