Post Picture of Smoker and its Brand/type here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
In my signiture photo you see "babydoll" she is a BBQ Grillware.

She is double walled stainless steel with cast iron ends, hold a nice temp easily.
I want to get a big tow behind cooker for business reason, but I will still keep this ol' girl.

And I am a beer guy too, my twins(avatar photo) are Mici she pours microbrews, and Mimi she pours my homebrews.

cheers!

I have a Weber Summit Gold 4 burner gasser - nice and convenient for quickies. Of course Weber Kettle, 2 GOSMs and a Lang 84 de-luxe.
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Look at that beautiful, thin, blue smoke!

img_6954.jpg

img_6962.jpg

How do you follow that 'Hemi' smoker?

Here's a square homebuilt...
2181245670055647610S500x500Q85.jpg

Sand a round one from an old smoker maker in New Braunfels, Texas, long out of business...
2401857570055647610S500x500Q85.jpg

And finally a pic of my legacy 1966 Charbroil. Been rebuilt twice, and is up for a 3rd time - it cooks that good!'
2619858100055647610S500x500Q85.jpg

MrBill - on your black smoker that you have been using for years, did you have to make any mods to it. Is it a Brinkmann? It looks like the one I just got.

Wow Mr. Bill, that's a purty picture of the Brinkmann SnP, I have the exact same model, with lots of mods, (wheels, 2 thermometers, charcoal basket, baffle and tuning plates).
smile.gif

Bought on Craigs for 100$ then modified to work right! I put the thermometers on and added a stack. The small stack works good for temperature control. I added the damper to it so I could close it

This is our homemade smoker we built, work very good no complaints. It is reverse flow and maintains temp very well. On the back of the smoker frame the sticker says JNJ, stands for John, Nathan, and Jessie.

ECB - no mods yet, just bought it
35iyhxy.jpg

Masterbuild 7n1 smoker
2qasjk0.jpg

ECS - El Commodore Smoker(commodore filing cabinet smoker) cold smoker right now, but soon to be fully functioning.
18c39j.jpg

11hc849.jpg

Not sure if this is the right locale for this but.
After seeing my smoker I built, a friend of mine that owns a welding supply store said I should build and sell them from his store front. Well, it's turned out that he's my first customer. Here's some pics. Let me know if I over do it with them.

I've lined the bottom:

Here's a shot of the adjustable grate if you want to use it as a grill:

Here's the heat transfer or baffle when using it to smoke. It can used with the grate in:

or out:

Here's the fire box:

and inside the box with grate:

One more thing, the main grate adjustment:

I'm going to fire it up today to about 500-600 F to check for leaks, odd smells, and anything else that shouldn't be there. I basically call it seasoning the smoker.

Hope I didn't over due with the pics...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky