Post Picture of Smoker and its Brand/type here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Kind of surprised none of the pics posted were of the Brinkman Smoke King Deluxe or New Braunsfels Bandera offset vertical smokers.  I've used these for years with nothing but success.  I used my Bandera so much I burned out the bottom of the firebox.  I picked up a Brinkman (same design, reversed layout, inferior materials) and I've been using it for 3 years now. Brisket, ribs, butts, whole turkeys....all come out perfect.
That's what I have and it works like a charm,Brinkmann Smoke King Deluxe The picture is off the web since mime is buried in the back of the shed and hasn't see sunshine for a while.

Have many smokers and grills...

4f70a8e3_CIMG2374.jpg

That was an old family pic from 5 years ago, I hope to update yet this summer... right now we have 14 grills and smokers.

Here is a pic of out latest and go-to favorite, the Yoder YS640.

10c24650_IMG_1727.jpg

It is all good... right tool, for the right job...
 suprised your wife will let you keep them all mine wants to sell one of mine ...lol

it comes in real handy during comps and especially at the end of the day. but i have to admit , there is usually someone else sitting there watching me work.

This one is "Baby Girl" (yeah I name mine , so? :)- She's an Original  NewBraunsfeld - RedRiver 16"er , Modded to RF , heavy metal and cooks like a charm...

This is "Flo" ,she is a Tejas the Backyard 2040CC model - (I like to party ,Right?)

and this one is "Ms. Stake" because it was when I threw that $$ away
cool.gif
. An ECB from Wally World...what , it was an impulse buy , O.K.?
icon_redface.gif

Have fun and...

my boyfriend cooking his first butt roast & he has same smoker as you do im wanting to know if you ever smoked a butt & if so what the best way & what to use thanks

James, love the smoker!   Can't beat the bricks man!

I'd like to see the shelter you built.  I need one but don't know what would look good.

Here is mine.  My next project is to build a deck area.  Then some kind of shelter.  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky