Post Picture of Smoker and its Brand/type here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Char Griller Duo with Side Firebox - basic vent mod, flipped the charcoal pan for use as a baffle, lined with tin foil. Pretty basic. Today was my first smoke on the new rig...baby back ribs...didn't turn out bad at all. Will use a water pan next time...

4d68c7bd_diggity_char_griller.jpg

Last edited:
Have many smokers and grills...

4f70a8e3_CIMG2374.jpg

That was an old family pic from 5 years ago, I hope to update yet this summer... right now we have 14 grills and smokers.

Here is a pic of out latest and go-to favorite, the Yoder YS640.

10c24650_IMG_1727.jpg

It is all good... right tool, for the right job...

Last edited:
ff8fcf7b_NewToy.jpg

I live in an apartment so I'm limited to electric.  I bought this Smoke Hollow #4 Friday at Gander Mountain.  Smoked my first Pork Tenderloin on it today using tips on this forum...  I was darn happy with the results.

This was my summer project.  Its my own design.   Its not fancy and I can't take it anywhere, but it is a pretty good smoker.    It can be wood fired or charcoal.  I love firing it up.  If the wind is right,  I can make the neighbors drool.   I can smoke up to 8 pork butts.

Last edited:
Here are my large & XL Big Green Eggs (lump charcoal flavored with one or more of Apple, Cherry, Mulberry, Grape, Maple, Hickory, Pecan, Pear, and Plum), and Fire Magic Elite Magnum (propane) .  You can also see my double burner (propane).  We don't have natural gas available, so I have a 500 gallon tank.  When we moved here I had to get rid of my small offset (350 pounds) and Brinkman water smoker, and a few other grills. 

You know it's not what you got, but how you use it.  But don't tell my wife this, she may not let me get any more cookers.

Kind of surprised none of the pics posted were of the Brinkman Smoke King Deluxe or New Braunsfels Bandera offset vertical smokers.  I've used these for years with nothing but success.  I used my Bandera so much I burned out the bottom of the firebox.  I picked up a Brinkman (same design, reversed layout, inferior materials) and I've been using it for 3 years now. Brisket, ribs, butts, whole turkeys....all come out perfect.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky