Post A Picture of Your COMPLETED Mini-WSM Here ! (Mini Weber Smokey Mountain, MWSM)

Discussion in 'Mini-WSM' started by bdskelly, Jan 9, 2014.

1. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

HEY! I'm Irish-I guess that I have a more refined palette for the finer foods of life!

Here's mine:

Built 9/15/13
    First Smoke 9/16/13

2. She also doesn't drink, I remember about 10 years ago she had a glass of wine.  She told me yesterday that it was because I made so much smoked food at once, we had smoked food once a week for 5 weeks in a row.

I didn't see the problem. [​IMG]

3. little smokey

little smokey Smoking Fanatic

Here's my mini I just about finished up last night while camping at the backyard cabin with my kids. Just need to make my basket and will be breaking it in for the Super Bowl making some scar belly wings and ABT's.
    Angels are my MLB team but I spend a lot of time watching the Omaha storm chasers play which are the AAA team for the KC Royals. So based on watching these guys go through the farm system it has turned me into a Royals fan also until they play the Halos.

bdskelly and remmy700p like this.
  4. bdskelly

bdskelly Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Outstanding mini! You're going to love the way the mini cooks those wings. Brian

5. bandcollector

bandcollector Master of the Pit OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

You did a great job on your mini...I like the way you included all the teams you are a fan of.

Nice work on the decals.  Brian (BD Skelly) really came up with a great technique with the decals.

John

6. little smokey

Thanks

Yup Brian and the others are awesome at helping out with their experience and knowledge, so thanks fellas.  Yeah I could not decide which teams to put on the Mini so the wife said put all three, I said why not and I love how ti turned out.

7. little smokey

So I tweeted a picture of the KC and Stormchasers side of my Mini and the picture was retweeted by the Omaha storm chasers (KC Royals AAA Team) then again by their GM (who is a awesome down to earth guy) and within five hours of posting it I had an offer on the table to buy it.  I had fun doing it so I offered to make the guy one, so waiting on approval from his boss (wife).  

8. bandcollector

If you play your cards right maybe he will supply the decals

Good Luck,  John

9. Here's mine...

10. bandcollector

The Pirates and I will be ready for 2014!

11. texastiger

texastiger Fire Starter

Here's mine - built last fall. Nothing fancy, but great results thus far!

12. bdskelly

Great looking min TT!  

13. Doesn't have to be fancy, they all work great!

14. Finally finished the mini build.  I've got some pastrami to smoke this weekend. should be a good break in.

15. bdskelly

Outstanding Mini Shelterit.  Great old school stencil.  These builds just keep getting better!  

Brian

16. jckdanls 07

jckdanls 07 Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member

now that's a sweet lil mini.. nice job bub ....

17. sam3

sam3 Smoking Fanatic

Very nice job!

18. little smokey

Love it

19. dirtsailor2003

dirtsailor2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Great looking Mini, that'll only look better puffing TBS! Can't wait to see that pastrami!

20. Thank you! It was a very fun build.  Now my friends all want help to build there's [​IMG].   Cant wait to see the TBS coming out the top and then to eat the tasty results.  I should have pics of the Pastrami when done and I'll be sure to post