Pork rubs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks to all the recipe sharers! I will be trying them. I am very new to smoking, but I am learning the hard way to write things down. I made 2 different rubs that I really really liked....each off the internet. But...apparently I didn't write them down. And my search history is laughable.... Too many to look thru. And, not sure I would even recognize them after relooking so many times...Ha.....

This week, Ive smoked some chicken breasts and a pork loin... And the meat was so nice, but ruined by my new rubs. All I taste is chili powder...and I am not a fan of the "taco seasoning" flavor. I may need to skip the chili powder altogether. I am more of a sweet and salty person I guess. So.... Hopefully I find a good fit quickly.

Thanks to all the recipe sharers! I will be trying them. I am very new to smoking, but I am learning the hard way to write things down. I made 2 different rubs that I really really liked....each off the internet. But...apparently I didn't write them down. And my search history is laughable.... Too many to look thru. And, not sure I would even recognize them after relooking so many times...Ha.....

This week, Ive smoked some chicken breasts and a pork loin... And the meat was so nice, but ruined by my new rubs. All I taste is chili powder...and I am not a fan of the "taco seasoning" flavor. I may need to skip the chili powder altogether. I am more of a sweet and salty person I guess. So.... Hopefully I find a good fit quickly.
Brown Sugar is your friend.

Reactions: schrakat
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky