Played with sausage all weekend and boy are my arms tired! Venison Sausage that is!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great job for your first attempt and using a Kitchen Aid, looks like your a pro already! I hope mine goes as smooth as yours did.

points.gif

Man you are a brute to muscle that much sausage with a KA stuffer.  I use my pro model for grinding but no way I would stuff with that thing.  

Like Jimmy mentioned - make sure to do smaller batches to keep the product cold. 

Want to do a good hot italian sausage next. May have to find a recipe though cause no one sells a spice mix for hot up here!
Bigfish

SMF member Checkered Past makes a great hot italian sausage seasoning... very worthwhile contacting him to purchase some of his seasoning... top notch!

Nice looking sausage bigfish!  That was alot of meat to put through a KA at one time.
Looks-Great.gif

My wife and I just picked up a LEM 5lb stuffer over the week-end after doing some beef sticks. It will make stuffing easier.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky