Pissed off co-worker :(

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I won't smoke for people unless they take their lazy butts (meat included) to my house and smoke with me. It only takes once - they won't be back! They have NO idea how long it takes. It also help to make a major production of the whole thing - make them trim the meat, mix the rub, add the fuel etc. etc. and everytime they sit down jump up and say Time to check the ....
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

I'll smoke and bring stuff in but don't ask me to make your dinner unless your ready to put in the time too! This isn't Outback!

me& the family would come anytime debi-if i didn't tend the pit- it's only to see mom/master in action. we have a very simple rule around my house- if i cook... you clean up. and i can go cooking show(different bowl for each ingredient)- that discourages a few.but then again-i'll cook for anybody once- they get copies of my menu brochure w/ prices too.

wow, a friend with a smoker that still asks favors? Thats kinda like going to your neighbors house to borrow a cup of sugar only to request that they bake your cookies for you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky