Picked up a "big boy" by Kelley vintage smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

vwbuggin

Original poster
May 27, 2016
Hey everyone! While I am new to the forums, I've been smoking meats for a little while on my weber kettle grill. Yesterday, however, I bought from Craigslist a "Big Boy" by Kelley charcoal water smoker for around 20 bucks. My issue is I can't find ANY info on it except for a couple of newspaper clippings on Google. Does anyone know about these things? Any help is appreciated.

Hey VWbuggin, great find you got there. I have heard of the Big Boy company, and have a few of their grills from the 50's and 60's. But have not seen their water smoker before. I think Kelly bought Big Boy in the 70's so your smoker might date to then. Were you able to find anymore info on it?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky