pic of new cooker clone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

g3automotive

Original poster
Jun 3, 2007
here is a pic of the clone i just built !!!! i still have to attach a wood basket to the tongue ... let me know what you think ?
75efd9d4_vbattach13429.jpg

4f220be2_vbattach13428.jpg

Very impressive!! I'm very familiar with the lang, nice clone
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I'm just up north a bit, if i place my order now, when could i pick-up?
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

G3, great pics. Is that an ax and handle as the cover handle? I really like those pull out shelves. Can you share more pics and expain how you accomplished that. Great Job! Been out of town and didn't have a chance to get back to you on the temp control versus white smoke issue. How was your next cook?
bud

Bud, it looks like an axe to me, the head welded to the smoker lid on the left?

We NEED more pics, some close ups and some over all pics from different angles! Also "in action".
Looks like a fine smoker to me!

thanks all !!! i will work on more pics batt. went dead on camra ... yes that is a hatchet for a handle on the cooking chamber works great and looks cool being a stick burner an all ..i would like to say i thought of it but i cant a few weeks back i sall a cooker on e-bay that had to of them for handels an i thought it looked cool ... so i copyed it !!! lol im good at coping !!!i did some figures and i have about $ 900 in it plus time allmost 5 full days in building i think i could cut that in 1/2 now that i have done one allready as far as time the cooker works great temp is very even end to end and the temp is very controlable from 200 all the way up to just over 4oo degree no problem !!! does any one know of were i can buy a char-griller like on the front of buds lang 60 ??? i think i wood want one of them instead of a wood box ???? maybe if bud an tonto an take a few good pics of there char-griller and give me some rough mesurments i might be abale to build one not sure ? thanks jerry

Dont buy one, make it, its a box with some vents and a lid and some expanded metal for a grate, doesnt even adjust, you could do much better, waiting for my p/u price???
tongue.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky