Pepparoni Ala Nepas final pics Add pics a week aged

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow!!!

You did it again!!!!

That looks sooooo good, and Awesome BearView too!!!

I think I'mm gonna tell some of my PA State Trooper buddies to not allow NEPAS to leave PA any time soon !!!!

Kind of "Alert the PA/MD border patrol"!!!!

Thanks Aaron!

Bear

Very nice!
  Thanks

WoW Ahron!

It looks absolutely perfect!

I can almost taste those sammies!
  Thanks Al you give a lot of encouraging   it helps

Wow!!!

You did it again!!!!

That looks sooooo good, and Awesome BearView too!!!

I think I'mm gonna tell some of my PA State Trooper buddies to not allow NEPAS to leave PA any time soon !!!!

Kind of "Alert the PA/MD border patrol"!!!!

Thanks Aaron!

Bear
 Thanks Bear if he Leaves   it will be a loss to PA state
biggrin.gif

Great job Ahron - sure looks tasty
 Thanks Gary

How did the pepp taste? I find the longer it sits the better.
 tasted great and spicy needed some salt

Looks super!

Good luck and good smoking.
  Thanks

Ahron

Looks great.

Sometimes i have to adjust the salt too.

Yup heading to Georgia around Oct 1st

Last edited:
Looks great! That's a fine lookin wine collection you got too.  I'm currently in Italy myself and there's nothing better then sitting on my balcony watching the sunset with a nice glass of wine.....it's just a perfect end to the day.

This smiley says it all:
drool.gif
  Thanks

Looks great! That's a fine lookin wine collection you got too.  I'm currently in Italy myself and there's nothing better then sitting on my balcony watching the sunset with a nice glass of wine.....it's just a perfect end to the day.
   Have a glass of vino rosso for me with some prosciutto  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky