Peanut Butter & Jalapeno Jelly Party Wings......come on Y'all think outside the "smoking box"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thought you might have been out of your mind until the jalapeno jelly sunk in?  Maybe an Elvis thing before I got that through my head?

Throw in the jalapeno jelly?  Hmmmm?

Only going to be 100 here tomorrow?  Not bad for this time of year?  No morning fog that lasts till 11:00 AM? No humidity at 50% or above?  No freezing wind from the west?  No windbreaker required at 8:00 PM?

No dew and smog residue on cars every morning?

I can handle that. 
biggrin.gif

Good luck and good smoking.

Last edited:
Ha-ha Venture......No I'm not out of my mind YET!! Those wings really are tasty.  Come on live a little try them! Only 100 degrees.....shoot that's a cool day for us here in the desert
sausage.gif

Josie aka SmokinVegasBaby

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky