Over due Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lord of the ring

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 24, 2008
Orlando
C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5Cmking%5CMy%20Documents%5CMy%20Pictures%5Cphone%20pics

HAHA! sucess! You can see the picture! I did a soy/Asian/Citrus/Garlic marinade with some chopped up scallions and a little white wine and some red wine vinegar. they were about 3/4 done in that photo, did them over Hickory. Did the Marinade overnight, maybe a little too long with the soy but it was sure tasty! Thanks for the comments! Did you see the two slabs underneath?

LOTR, that looks like a great place to do a little smokin.
biggrin.gif
I use photobucket to post my pics. I upload them at 640x480, and I copy the image code from the photo and paste it directly into the post. I think it works pretty well.

Yeah it's one of my condo's pools. on a nice saturday i get going around 10am and by noontime people are flocking to the pool area wondering what the smell is! its a good feeling. The smoke is like the Pied Piper

I'm kinda surprised nobody has commented on the onions yet... I call them "onion bombs". I fill them with sauce at the beginning of smoking and during the last half hour i make small holes in the bottom to let them drip on the ribs below. Does my mopping for me in an artistic splatter plaint fashion. This way i get to smoke the sauce and flavor it will cooked onion. while it drips all over the ribs. Maybe i'm not a purest by saucing my ribs but man its tasty!

Irish Car Bombs, Jager Bombs, and Onion Bombs, should be a good labor day weekend! Enjoy All! May you all reach BBQ ZEN

That is clever, it's amazing what you can learn on this site. Oh and the Qview looks great, smokin by the pool, doesn't get much better.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky