Ordered today Lang 36 patio hybrid deluxe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ufert

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 1, 2014
East Alton, Illinois
Well after a long search of everything I could possibly look into on the Lang I pulled the trigger today!! I just ordered the 36 Patio Hybrid Deluxe with the pneumatic tires upgrade, the warmer butterfly upgrade for more cooking space. They also threw in a extra temp gauge on the smoker & a damper on the chargriller for nothing. The hardest part of all now starts & that's the wait for the delivery!! Ben told me 3-5 weeks, I am praying it's on the shorter end!!

I have been wanting one for years.

Seems like when I have a little extra money, something breaks & I need to spend it on that.

I don't live to far from Lang & could drive up there & save the shipping costs.

Kinda like a mini vacation!  
icon_biggrin.gif

Someday maybe I'll be a Lang owner too!

Al

I heard that Al, I've been looking at them for a couple years now. I recently won $$$ in fantasy football & got a bonus from work to help offset the cost!! And after many nights of listening to my sales pitch the wife finally agreed lol. That's great you can just go get it that will save some serious $$$. I have to have mine shipped to Illinois it's $500 which hurts lol

Your going love your Lang!! I have the big sister "84D" and she has smoked me some fine Q.
Congrats & enjoy!!

No telling what I might have to give up to get the green light to buy one of those. I have a wet noodle for a pry bar after getting my new Ram Limited. At least I have the means to tow it.[emoji]128522[/emoji] I have a WSM 221/2" a MES 40" 2.5 a Holand grill and a big Kitchen Aid grill. All I need now is a stick burner. [emoji]129303[/emoji]

Haven't heard anything yet, the wait is killing me though I know that lol!! I'm going to call Lang this morning on my first break here at work to get a update. I appreciate the excitement hard cookin, I've loaded up on wood & I'm ready to go!!!

I just got the phone call I've been waiting for!! She is supposed to arrive Saturday but possibly Sunday at the latest!! I can't wait to season her and get started smoking on a lang!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky