OK another attept at posting pic of new smoker.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Pack that baby up and meet us out in Eagle Michigan for a practice comp!!

Nice smoker, and yes, it obviously did happen!
wink.gif

Holy Smokes, White Cloud! (Pun absolutely intended). What a great score for you! I gotta tell you...I am jealous! Can't wait to see some q-view turned outta that thing!

Cheers,
Brian

Thats cool WC, Looks liek a good place for it too, outta the rain. You are a lucky boy!

Looks like a Busch beer! WD, dats a gas assist! Its to light da logs!, or keep temps up if ya sissy out!

Looks like a really deep diameter on her!

Hey, is that a Natty light your holding there White cloud?

I think I might be able to show up at eagle, but won't bring this along. Maybe someday down the road get a snow mobile trailer and a winch. The size on the ad stated it was a 24x36, but looking at it tonight it just looked bigger so I measured it and it has a 22x46 main smoke chamber. And the propane is either an assist or log starter. The guy said it will stay at 200' with that on.

Now that is a smokers dream, congrats.

Looks like a new line in your signature is in order!
icon_smile.gif
Your gonna love that warmer box on the end!
icon_wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky