Ohio Group! 1st Official Meeting!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi, stan told me about your ohio group. i'm just west of Toledo so it seems fitting to join you guys if you don't mind. I see you'll be meeting in chat this Sunday and I'll try to be there. When I get more time I'll post some more about myself. 

brian aka Big B

SWEEEEEET!!! Now that we got this B**CH Rollin'....Lets Git'er Done!!!

WOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

ok....Now that I got that out of my system. Lookin' forward to workin with all of you!

SOB

Call us butter...we're on a roll!

Sunday evening it is -- maybe we can get a few others to join in between now and then.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

O.K.,guys. I got another Su8rgery on the 16th of Jan. I certainly hope I make it an it clears me of these things. The Doc @ St.Lukes messed my stuff up , and I have felf like S**t.

So see ya later and I'll have the info. abouyt the campground.

Stan      aka      oldschoolbbq

Have fun and...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky