Offline for a bit…going “under the knife”…

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jak757

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 4, 2009
Akron, Ohio
Tomorrow I go in for total knee replacement surgery. I’ll be in the hospital Wednesday and Thursday, coming home Friday. Then it’s a few weeks at home, with pain meds and physical therapy. I had one knee done last September, so I know what to expect.

So for a few days I won’t be able to get my daily fix of Qview and talk about smoking meats. I think it says something about this passion of ours, and this forum, that as I get ready to have surgery and be laid up for a bit, one of the things I know I’ll miss most is checking out the posts here.

But hey, I’ll have a few weeks at home to catch up, and who knows, if the therapy goes well and the Ohio weather cooperates, maybe I’ll be able to spend some time cooking before I return to work.

So wish me luck, and post some tasty Qview that I can check out when I get back online!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Hey John
Good luck with the surgery - hope it all goes well for you. Looking forward to having you back on like with us soon

Good luck on your surgery, and may you have a speedy recovery. At least you might be able to do some reading.

Good luck with the surgery I hope all goes well and you recover quickly..

Good luck John, hopefully they will give you some good meds to get you feeling right.
Pain? What pain? I feel goooooooooooooooood..................

Good luck and get better fast.

I wish you the best and I'm hoping the sugery goes well. I hear that your knee will be as good as new.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky