Official SMF N. FL Gathering -- April 13th 14th and 15th 2012

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Im going to tent it. Maybe my 5 person instead of the 10.

Was going to do the hotel but dont wanna miss nuthin. How many are doing the campout thing?

Im getting stoked

a4c25595_T2.jpg

Jerry,  just confirming that we intend to bring the camper this time.  Putting new tires on it Monday and we should be ready.  Liz wants to spend a couple of days at the beach on the way home. 

I'm am bringing a couple of bellies for the cure demo and will make filled pork shots for snacks Saturday.  I'll have an ECB with me.  Unless we can get away early look for us Friday before dark

We are tent camping. nepas please bring the big yellow tent,that way there will be at least one uglier than mine! LMAO!!!!

We are tent camping. nepas please bring the big yellow tent,that way there will be at least one uglier than mine! LMAO!!!!

laugh1.gif
sure

I got 2 easy ups to bring and a folding table. And my Florida sqeeter survival pack.....OUCH

Less than a month now. Its gonna be so much fun. I hope that anyone that can make it will come. You will not regret it. Unless your on a diet because you are sure to blow the diet here.

The Wife and I are camping (camper)... Jerry you do have a site (hook ups) reserved for me... eh ?
I did it when you asked way back when and still have it for you

Last edited:
ok... thanks brother... just wanted to put my mind to rest on it.... thanks... I worry about things like that and try to have all my ducks in a row ...

Looking forward to it all.  Jerry save the tent still for us.  Been crazy at work so I am looking for a long weekend.  LOL

How about some poker... maybe get a poker game going in the evenings ????

I also have some corn hole boards I'm gonna bring

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky