Official SMF N. FL Gathering -- April 13th 14th and 15th 2012

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
How many people do we have that will want a hotel room????????? I think we can get a discount at the Hampton Inn that TulsaJeff stayed at last year but I need an idea of how many rooms we'll need then I can get the price and post it. The hotel is not very old and Jeff said the rooms were very clean.

How many people do we have that will want a hotel room????????? I think we can get a discount at the Hampton Inn that TulsaJeff stayed at last year but I need an idea of how many rooms we'll need then I can get the price and post it. The hotel is not very old and Jeff said the rooms were very clean.

I would much rather get a room than a tent.

I would much rather get a room than a tent.

We don't bring the fun out until the hotel people leave in the evening.

I am retired and don't have to worry about getting off from work this year
sausage.gif
 COUNT ME AND MY WIFE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife used to camp with me.. then I took her to Ocracoke island a few years back and we stayed in a tent and got eat up with mosquitoes. Now she won't even think about it.

I probably shouldn't have done that
icon_mrgreen.gif

Needless to say, we'll be at the hotel again this year.

I am trying to organize a business trip to the USA around April and the aim is to be there at the Gathering  but need a hotel room ,and i cant bring any food from here to the USA they will arrest me at the customs.

so i think i am in.

I am trying to organize a business trip to the USA around April and the aim is to be there at the Gathering  but need a hotel room ,and i cant bring any food from here to the USA they will arrest me at the customs.

so i think i am in.

Ahron I sure hope it works out that you can make it and look forward to meeting you. The hotel room shouldn't be any problem at all as soon as we find out about how many people will be staying at the Hampton Inn I'll get back with the owner and get a firm price and what words need to be used when making reservations to get the discount. Don't worry about food we'll have plenty of that.

The wife and I will be making the trip to come and spend some time this year. So we look forward to seeing everyone. We just may stay over night.

The wife and I will be making the trip to come and spend some time this year. So we look forward to seeing everyone. We just may stay over night.

Br good to see Y'all again. I'll believe the overnight when i see it LOL

so i think i am in.
I think we will have a hands down winner for the farthest traveled to get there this year if Ahron makes it to Jerrys.

I agree eman......   maybe some members from Japan might want to try to top ahron....................
30.gif

Joe

Apple pie right up my ally!  I won't joke about Jesus.  I am going to be in a tent and would like to avoid lightning bolts, thank you very much. 

so i think i am in.

Ahron, I look forward to meeting you at the gathering. I sure hope it works out! There will be plenty of food available as anyone can tell you that was there last year.. just bring a good appetite!

It'll be good to see y'all and I would suggest staying the night you'll be far too full to drive far
biggrin.gif

Wife and I will be coming from Pensacola, staying at hotel (according to her). A pair of Noobs .. so what's traditional to bring? What to expect, etc..

/r Steve

Steve glad y'all are going to join us. You'll find that I updated the first post of this thread to give the Hotel info. A couple of our members including the boss stayed at this Hotel last year and said it was nice and very clean. We're working on more stuff about the happenings that weekend and I'll post it into that first thread as we get the info nailed down.

As for what to bring please bring lawn chairs for yourselves and whatever you want to drink. Also bring a big appetite cause your gonna need it
biggrin.gif

I'll Pm you directions shortly

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky