Official SMF N. FL Gathering -- April 13th 14th and 15th 2012

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey jeff. Ya think we can get karen to inform him to install AC in the kitchen????

icon_cool.gif

You did a great looking job there Jerry. Karen always gets her way.

Hey jeff. Ya think we can get karen to inform him to install AC in the kitchen????

Sounds like a great thing to me.. and Karen seems to have a lot of pull when it comes to what gets done
icon_mrgreen.gif

Hope people are making plans to attend as always we look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones

Piney I'm still working on the whole wild hawg thing.  Got my night vision scope mounted finally,  just need to get it sighted in and then off to the farm.  You have any size that you prefer?  Sow or Boar?  As many as we have out there I don't expect any problems getting one for the gathering.   ed

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Quincy last year and it was very nice and clean.. I don't remember what we paid but it was reasonable and perhaps if we have enough folks interested in staying there, we can get them to give us a special price.

Quincy is only about 15-20 minutes from Jerry's camp.. if I remember right..

Gonna be a good time for sure and I hope to see everyone that was there last year plus a lot more. I'm bringing my wife this year as well.

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Quincy last year and it was very nice and clean.. I don't remember what we paid but it was reasonable and perhaps if we have enough folks interested in staying there, we can get them to give us a special price.

Gonna be a good time for sure and I hope to see everyone that was there last year plus a lot more. I'm bringing my wife this year as well.

That's great Jeff, Now we get to meet the real Boss!

Jeff

Did anyone contact the Hampton to see if there are some special rates?

Jeff

Did anyone contact the Hampton to see if there are some special rates?
I will do that in the next few days and see what information I can get

Piney I'm still working on the whole wild hawg thing.  Got my night vision scope mounted finally,  just need to get it sighted in and then off to the farm.  You have any size that you prefer?  Sow or Boar?  As many as we have out there I don't expect any problems getting one for the gathering.   ed
If smoking them I like doing 75-150 lb sows. I must admit tho that usually I split them down the spine and do two halves I find it easier to handle that way. Oh and I have dropped a half when taking it out of the smoker
biggrin.gif
  the foil broke and out it went
icon_eek.gif

Always use chicken wire under the foil . It cuts way down on the oops.

Im in. Going to tent at the site. My wife has to work so i'm solo.

Yup i will bring goodies.

WOOOHOOO

sausage.gif
sausage.gif

nana2.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky