Official SMF March Throwdown

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Here you go...
http://www.cajunspecialtymeats.com/b...hon/4,135.html
icon_wink.gif

got an e-mail from dell...........won't be here until 4/7/10.
PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif

thinkin i might have to make the other one work some how. i can get a shot of the finished product if i go outside but the "how to" stuff will be lacking. also i got 1 day off this week and it looks like a 60 hr week at least!

i fired dell and hired some one else who said it should be here by the end of this week......now i gotta find some time!

I don't know if I'm gonna take it... ot it's gonna take me. It's all good my friend.

I think I got mine in, I've had image problems lately. But I haven't had ptoblems eating entries. Good luck to one and all.

Me too I just sent mine in and I think this ones going to do better then the bottom like last month. But live and learn you other folks are really taking this thing seriosly too. So I had to also.
PDT_Armataz_01_35.gif

got my camera and the forcast is high winds tomorrow (30-40 mph gust), it's my only day off and i only get one shot at it.........hope i don't forget to put in the code word and eat it like i did last time!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky