Official SMF February Throwdown

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh jeez! I didn't even check to see that the February throwdown had been posted! I better try to think of something awesome and get 'er done in the next few days! :)

Ive been contemplating whether or not to even try this being a newbie and all. But i figure, what the heck, whats the worst that can happen i get to eat some deliscious smoked food. Will have my entry in tonight when the meal is done. Also i figured its a perfect day for a smoke, 25mph winds, pouring rain, currently 45 degrees, did i mention this is in southern Califonia.
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

63 °F
Humidity:69 %
Wind:SSW 28 mph
Raining
I feel you just as bad in norcal. But the smoker is keep steady at 225 degrees. Chickens should be done by 6pm
Yummy
Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky