North Florida Gathering IIII

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The directions are exact to the tenth of a mile but you also have the camp number with the directions so if you have any problems give me a call and I'll meet up with you and lead you in

Sounds like it's going to be a great turnout and a lot of fun. Don't forget lots of Q-view for us unfortunate ones.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Jerry sound like you all are going to have a blast..Wish I could have made it down there to meet you and the other fine folks. I will be thinking about all the smoke filled air this weekend hope to see some good Qview.

Man it sounds like everybody is gonna be there and have a heck of a blow-out. I wish I wasn't working cause I'd be right up in the middle of the smoke with ya'll. But maybe next time, Have Fun, God Bless and Everyone be Careful.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Just arrived at camp. It's a gorgeous day! Having smoked prime rib for lunch with Jerry, Karen, and Jeff. Ready to kick off a great weekend!!

i saw that post .Wondered if there was going to be any leftovers.
Leaving in about 10 min headed y'alls way. Be there in approximatly 5 hrs.

Ya'll don't know what your missing PICS later

can you give us directions to N Fl Gathering would like to come.  We are from Ocala Area.  Just started smoking this past year would love to visit and check out and meet all.

Clark I sent the directions if you have any other questions just let me know

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky