• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

figjam

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 13, 2007
St Louis (area)
Hey all. I recently discovered this site and thought I would join. I am new to smoking, but have been grilling for years. I have a Char-Broil Charcoal Water Smoker to get me started. http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...ctId=100043270

Have done a couple of chickens so far, but am planning on making my first fatty this weekend.

Kudos to the first person that can correctly identify the girl in my avatar (or in my profile).

Welcome to the SMF, if it's not your wife you better hope she don't see it
PDT_Armataz_01_35.gif

Welcome to SMF, Figjam! This is a great place to learn more about smokin'. Lots of friendly folks here who are ready and willing to answer questions, so don't be shy. Glad to have you with us.

Welcome to SMF! best smokin' spot on the planet, or off as far as I know. Now as to the meat identification... Hmmm nope not a butt...or if it is, it's too skinny. Chicken? Naw the breast ain't right, kinda fatty. No meat on the ribs...yeesh who CARES? ;{)

Raypeel;115546 said:
Welcome Figjam. Plenty of help and information here. I was hoping the picuture was of you.[/quote]
DANG, me too , well, welcome anyway.
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
haha, just kidding, a hearty welcome to you.
smile.gif

WElcome to SMF. Tons of useful info here and a great group of people.
I think your avatar is model -Gisele Bundchen

You are right that it is a model, but it is not Gisele. Her name is Kelly Brook and she is a British model. Do yourself a favor and do a Google image search on her. You will not be disappointed.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky