Newbie- Thank you in advanced for youur (expected) wisdom and experience

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chuckwagn

Original poster
Apr 5, 2013
Central NJ
Greetings:
Had Offset for some 8 years and it rusted out....after a year not having one available I have just ordered a pellet smoker. I need some practice runs and experimenting to get familiar with my soon to be received new toy/hobby. (CampChef Woodwind WIFI with Sidekick)
I appreciate any and all tips and tricks. THANK YOU!

Welcome to SMF from Minnesota. I have the Camp Chef Woodwind with the sear box. It is an older model but it has a newer wifi controller and hopper. Mine runs steady and true for all my cooks. You will enjoy yours very much.

Welcome to SMF from Minnesota. I have the Camp Chef Woodwind with the sear box. It is an older model but it has a newer wifi controller and hopper. Mine runs steady and true for all my cooks. You will enjoy yours very much.
Thanks for the warm reception! Did you modify anything on your unit? What has been your experience with Camp Chef Customer Service... if any. I hear great things that support my decision.

Welcome to SMF!
Don’t have a pellet grill, but there sure are a lot of guys on here that have them.
Al

Welcome! I am just headed outside to put together my new Camp Chef Smokepro DLX I picked up yesterday for 1/2 off at a grand opening of a sporting goods store! Pretty excited to cook on it this afternoon! I am sure you’ll be happy with your Camp Chef, I’ve heard nothing but good things about the grills and their customer service!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky