Newbie in Chandler AZ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

csparrazza

Original poster
Dec 29, 2016
Hi all,

Santa brought a Smoke Hollow 36" gas with a window. Breaking it in today! Also, have a ThermPro 20 thermometer. I am a retired trauma nurse, when I am not irritating my wife of 35 years, I run a non-profit affiliate of the National Alliance on Mental Illness, as a volunteer. We do some great work for many families dealing with mental illness. So sad to loose Carrie Fisher, she was a real asset to our national organization. Anyway, I am breaking in this smoker today and tomorrow. I would like to do a brisket this weekend. I am not sure how much smoke I should be seeing. I have the Charlie Daniels chips, which I soaked for about 1 hour before starting up the unit.  I will check back in a day or so. Wishing everyone a safe and happy new year. 

Craig

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum from a cloudy cool day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of                   great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky