Newbie from NEPA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thunder835

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 20, 2017
Hello All,

My name is Mark and I'm located in Hamburg, PA. I found this forum when I did a search for building a smokehouse. I currently use a vertical propane smoker that on the small side. I'm tired of cutting racks of ribs in half just to get them to fit. It's time to build myself a nice cedar smokehouse! I plan to incorporate propane as I do now just because I've never attempted to cook with wood and keep a constant temp. I'd love some tips, input and ideas to help me along the way. I've already done some research and read up on a lot of the builds to get a few ideas.

I look forward to posting profess updates and pictures along my journey!

Cheers,

Mark

Hey Mark, welcome to SFM!  Lots of folks here have built smokehouses, so head on over to the "Smoker Builds - Smokehouses" section and ask any questions you have.  Someone will come along and answer it.

Looking forward to the build pics!

Ray

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky