Newbie From Ne Ohio Justing Saying Hi

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nu2smokin

Original poster
May 14, 2007
HI I am Ken From Ne. Ohio, And am Just getting started smoking meats. I am almost finished building my own smoker from 2 55 gallon drums I have read alot of the tips on the sites and can't wait to get started trying some of the recipes I have read on here as well. I look forward to posting as soon as i have something smoking to let everyone know how things turn out until then keep smoking and have many blessed days.

Welcome aboard!! Glag you made it , please post some pic's of that rig you are building !
Good Luck!

Welcome to SMF!
Hope to see your new rig and food pics!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Welcome to SMF Nu2Smokin. Glad you've found us. Ask any questions you have and remember we love those pics!

Keep Smokin

Welcome to the SMF Nu2Smokin. Be sure to check out Tulsa Jeff's free 5 day eCourse, tons of great info on smoking to get you on your way. Great folks here so jump right in with any and all questions and comments!!!

Glad you found us.

Welcome Ken, It is nice to see you on the forum. I hope you will become a regular here and share ideas with the friendly folks on the forum.

Bill

Welcome Nu2Smokin, I've learned quite a bit in my short time here. If you know your way around a kitchen you should pick it up quick.

Welcome Nu2smokin,to SMF ...great place and peeps here,any questions ,ask away and someone will answer shortly...in the meantime tons n tons of info to read up on
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Welcome Nu2smokin!! This is THE BEST place on the net to get help/information on Smoking meat.

What part of Ohio are you in? I am originally from Ohio as well! I'm from Millersburg, Ohio...It's known for the Amish culture.

Welcome - You have come to the rigtht place. Good luck with your cooker building project. I am from north east Ohio - Akron. Go Browns, and Indians.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky