new toy!!! so excited!! with some cajun sausage and brat QV!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice first batch.   :sausage:

Thank you sir!
Hell yeah..way to go...nice Lem grinder as well. Nothing like half snockered buddies to share sausages with....I do it all the time & they buy me beers....how cool is that. I agree, sooooooo many sausages, so little time......enjoy the new toys.....Willie
Willie. .. I love feeding the snockered peeps (good word btw).. for one they might not appreciate the food... but they never gripe about it either.. and the owner knocks off a tab or two of mine.. to its a win win for me!

You are now the Sultan of Sausage. The Guru of the Grinder. The Squire of the Stuffer.

I love your first choices of sausage and you have shamed me into making more soon. Thanks!

Disco
Thanks Disco! The cajun sausage was pretty dsrn good.ill make it hotter next time.... and the brats. . Darn good! Thanks for the kind words!

you nailed it man. those look great. 

anchoring is a great thing with these. my frame stays clamped the table. wife keeps fussin at me to drill the darn table and bolt it down. she's tired of hitting the clamps. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky