New to smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

blynnb84

Original poster
Dec 29, 2016
Delaware
Hi y'all
So I'm from Delaware and new to smoking always had a high interest in it, and wanted to be able to put new flavor on the dinner plate. I just got my new smoker ( master built elite ) started out with some ribs. Turned out great. So great the addiction kicked in instantly and ready to move on to bigger and better things.

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum from a cloudy cool day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of                   great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

Thanks Gary and al for the welcome. This seems like an awesome site with tons of positivity an great info

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky