New to forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kenn67

Original poster
Jun 26, 2017
Hello all!  My name is Ken from Ontario Canada.  I'm new to the world of smokers but I am looking forward to getting things fired up.  I'll be using a Masterbuilt propane smoker to start off.  Once I get the hang of smoking and perfect my meals I may move up to something bigger.  I look forward to learning a lot and welcome any advice you can give.

Happy smoking

So, first attempt at smoking was last weekend.  Chicken done with apple wood chips.Turned out pretty good for a first attempt.  It may have been slightly over smoked but like I said, not too bad.  We'll see what happens this weekend!

Last edited:
So, first attempt at smoking was last weekend. Chicken done with apple wood chips.Turned out pretty good for a first attempt. It may have been slightly over smoked but like I said, not too bad. We'll see what happens this weekend!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky