• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

waterlog

Original poster
Dec 2, 2007
Domenic here. 30 years old. I brew beer at home, make soap, and I'm just staring to get into wine making. I want to learn about curing meats. Born and raised in Portland, Oregon. I love good beer and good food.

welcome to the SMF Domenic...........maybe we could start a soap forum!!
LOLOL
biggrin.gif

That would be neat. I'm not sure how many people share that interest. I was talking to a guy I work with. We both share some of the same interests. We were talking about how we both seem to like artsy fartsy things. And then we were laughing at the fact that we both still like women.

After thinking about it I found out that I don't like artsy fartsy things. All of my hobbies and interest revolve around science.

Welcome Dom
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Kiss a MC KENSI RIVER BOAT FOR ME PLEASE
WIERD FIRST NAME

Mine is spelled ecactly the same.
My mom dropped the O so I would sound more American

Welcome to SMF! You picked a great place to learn about smoking/curing meat. The folks here are friendly and always ready to answer questions. Just make yourself at home. We're glad you joined us.

Welcome Domenic -

I don't make soap or wine but I got you covered on most anything else you can eat or drink. Glad to have you aboard!

Domenic:

Welcome to SMF. From one Oregonian to another. I grew up in east county, out Rockwood way. What part of town do you live in?

Skip

I currently reside in the Couve. It's not that impressive.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky