New from Northeastern Illinois

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ground chuck

Original poster
Jan 8, 2017
Far Northeastern Illinois
Hi all, we'll I've been smoking goodyears on my 70 Chevelle for years and sort of smoking meats on my Weber gas grill too. This year Santa suprised me with a Masterbuilt electric sportsman smoker. So far I've done a pork loin roast and some chicken wings that turned out great. I also did a couple of slabs of St.Louis style pork ribs that were tender and moist but maybe too moist to my taste. The neighbors said they really liked their slab. It's about +6F outside here right now so I decided to do a small brisket flat in the garage today to get out of the wind (door open). Wish me luck !

Welcome to SMF!

Nice looking Chevelle!

What you got for power?

Good luck with the brisket!

Al

Welcome to the Forum from North Texas!

Cars and smoked meat.... not sure it gets any better than that!

Smoke ON!

- Jason

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum from a cloudy and windy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of          great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Love that Chevelle  I had a 71

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky