New Build Finally Finished

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I can just say
b51bfd7c_th_sSig_wowspring.gif

Tried updating my previous post and could not so started a new one.

Finally got it finished and got a couple of Ques under my belt with it. I cooked last weekend for 120 people

and got rave reviews for 2 days after the cook. After the first cook I added LP Gas injection for starting the fire

and it works great. I love the rottisserie, no hot spots, just bring it up to temp, load the meat, and monitor the

temp until it's done.

This build is a 6' Rottisserie with a top mount warming box, and a rear mount firebox. It has 4 air intake

dampers on the firebox and 4 dampers between the firebox and cooking chamber. The rottisserie will turn

at 1 rpm. Pull one lever and the firebox will dump ashes out the bottom.

View attachment 470911

View attachment 470912

View attachment 470913

View attachment 470914

View attachment 470915

View attachment 470916

View attachment 470917

View attachment 470918
Awesome! Quality work

Finally got it finished and got a couple of Ques under my belt with it. I cooked last weekend for 120 people

and got rave reviews for 2 days after the cook. After the first cook I added LP Gas injection for starting the fire

and it works great. I love the rottisserie, no hot spots, just bring it up to temp, load the meat, and monitor the

temp until it's done.

This build is a 6' Rottisserie with a top mount warming box, and a rear mount firebox. It has 4 air intake

dampers on the firebox and 4 dampers between the firebox and cooking chamber. The rottisserie will turn

View attachment 470911

View attachment 470912

View attachment 470913

View attachment 470914

View attachment 470915

View attachment 470916

View attachment 470917

View attachment 470918

temp until it's done.

View attachment 470911

View attachment 470912

View attachment 470913

View attachment 470914

View attachment 470915

View attachment 470916

View attachment 470917

View attachment 470918
HOLY ——-! WORDS I CANT SAY ON CAMERA! INSANE.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky