New Braunfels Bandera Parts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sumterranger99

Original poster
Feb 14, 2016
Does anyone know where to find parts for the New Braunfels Bandera smokers.  The Charbroil and the Appliance Factory Parts websites don't have most of the parts I need.  (water pan, 8" wheel, fire grate, louver, grill grate, handle, etc.)  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

Depends on where you live and how much you want to spend - someone back in the town I grew up in (Huntington, Indiana - hometown of Dan Quayle) has a used one listed on craigslist for $300.  If interested, check in the Fort Wayne, IN page (i'd like to it, but not sure if that's allowed).

I have one for sale... rebuilt it 3 years ago... stored in garage until recently... located in Tampa Bay area of Florida

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky